Thursday 3 July 2014

Hi my name is Arliyah Rewa-Berrett I go to Opunake primary school  I am 9 years old .Last Saturday     it was Matariki in room 11 we have been learning about Matariki and Maori kites down in Taranaki we call Matariki Puanga we can't see Matariki because the mountain is blocking it . My favourite colour is turquoise  I've been to Opunake primary school for 4 years and my birthday is on September 6th and this year I am 10 .and last week of the school was our open day it went for three days wednesday thursday and friday our whole class went threw at the end and had a look I liked open day because all of the parents got to come threw and have a look what we have been doing and learning in class my favourite bit in open day would be my class about matariki and our art and m'ss Ogles class work but I liked everybodys I really like opunake primary school it's really fun and injoyable .

No comments:

Post a Comment