Thursday 30 October 2014

In the holiday's I went down to Palmerston North to see me nana and ounce . We left at 2.30 and got there around night time like 6.30 or 7 somethink like that when we got down there I was tied but happy at the same time to see my other family . We stayed for 4 days and left in the afternoon again when we got there we got out had a stretch than unpacked the car I came with my dad and mum,Karome my brother and little brother when we finished unpacking the car we went to mc Donald's with all my family and my nana we brought us a drink and a burger than we had a talk how have we been and staff like that .Than we went back to my nanas house my brother and my uncle they were playing with some Lego blocks and I was making these flower things with my nana it felt different because I wasn't youse to being in a different place  I was youse to Opunake but it was fun being in a different place I liked it to because there was alot of cars and traffic and different staff too .

No comments:

Post a Comment